Back to Crafts
Feed the Frog
What you need:
- 1 plastic, clean, one-gallon milk or juice jug with a handle on the side
- Red, green, and black permanent markers
- Colored chenille stems OR plastic bugs
What you do:
- Use markers to draw and color a face and eyes on the plastic jug.
- Have an adult help you cut away the top of the jug.
- If you want to make your own "bugs" to feed your frog, twist and bend chenille stems to make flies, beetles, etc.
- Now, play! Place your frog at least 5 feet away from you. Try to toss the "bugs" into the frog. Keep trying - practice makes perfect!