Crocodiles and alligators are known for their powerful jaws. When they snap down on preyNoun: An animal that is hunted as food by another animal. Verb: To attempt to take an animal for food., there's no getting away unless and until the croc opens its mouth! Here's a clothespin note-holder that will help you keep a grip on important papers.
What You Need:
- 1 wooden clothespin
- 2 googly-eyes (5mm size)
- Green paint
- 1 Green or brown chenille stem
What You Do:
- Paint the clothespin green. Set it aside to dry.
- Cut the chenille stem into 3 pieces.
- Fold the ends of one piece of stem towards the middle. Repeat with another piece. You won't need the third piece.
- Bend each stem in the middle to form a "U" shape. This creates the crocodile's legs.
- Pinch the clothespin open and put one set of legs all the way back in the "mouth." When you let the clothespin close, it will hold the "front legs" in place.
- Position the "back legs" against the spring and glue into place.