Bears are often found in forests of one kind or another (except polar bears, of course!). If you make these bear ornaments, you can hang them in a Christmas tree where they'll be right at home. You can even hang them so they peek out from your houseplants all year long! Remember bears come in all different colors!
What You Need:
- Pom poms of various sizes and colors
- 2 (5mm) small googly eyes
- Needle and thread
What You Do:
- Use the needle to pull a piece of thread through the "top" of a large pom pom. Tie the ends of the thread to make a loop. This is the "top" of the bear's head.
- Choose 1 slightly smaller pom pom for the bear's nose. Glue it to the front of the bear's head.
- Select 2 pom poms (smaller than the "nose") and glue them on top of the bear's head as ears.
- Carefully glue the googly eyes just above and on either side of the bear's nose.